skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
365. Video Edition.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Day 95. Truly breathtaking.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(163)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(31)
▼
April
(30)
Day 114. Wee Wah Wee Wah.
Day 113. I love how you love me.
Day 112. You were greedy, did you need that hen?
Day 111. Kicking and screaming.
Day 110. And so..
Day 109. Happy Birthday Christina
Day 108. Come into my world
Day 107. Throwback.
Day 106. Silly Little Love Song
Day 105. Talky
Day 104. I tap them on their shoulder, and they tu...
Day 103. These words are my diary screaming out loud.
Day 102. Megan birthday!
Day 101. Frendz.
Day 100. I love, I love, I love.
Day 99. Spontaneity is sexy. We rule.
Day 98. Gotta do some motherfuckin' chin checkin.
Day 97. I woke up at noon and had a cupcake for br...
Day 96. Easter breakfast.
Day 95. Truly breathtaking.
Day 94. I would know.
Day 93. Well, where else would you record a video?
Day 92. I'm learning.
Day 91. Bird!
Day 90. Watcha doin there?
Day 89. Disneyland!
Day 88. For Heidi. Seriously.
Day 87. How we gonna pay?
Day 86. Information (UPDATED WITH A VIDEO!)
Day 85. Please don't find it alarming.
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(27)
About Me
TangerineRodent
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment