Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 100. I love, I love, I love.



Hi, my name is Alycia, and I tan from sitting in the sun for an hour.




The wind is silly.

_

This is from last night, but it should be posted.
We just turned around and Jorge had his belt on



Oh and It's been 100 days. Isn't that neat? I know a few of them have been not videos from the day. Two days, actually. But the fact that I've kept up with this is really awesome for me. This thing has also helped me learn the piano and ukulele.

My mom was in the hospital today because of an ovarian cyst. She's okay now, but I had no idea what was wrong, and it was a good thing I got out and what not.

A little girl at the park yelled that I was pretty. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment