Special guest appearance by Thomas.
My foot's asleep and so is my brain.
No, really, my foot is asleep.
I hate that feeling after you realize it's asleep and try and stretch it out and it starts tingling really painfully...
Hooray for bad breathing and shitty timing.
I know these hack job piano videos seem poopy, but I couldn't put two notes together to save my life not too long ago, so this is just progress over time. It's sort of nice to be able to sing something without having to need someone with me, I kind of feel like a burden that way.
Also, I've realized blogger does not like certain contractions.
Julia Nunes everywhere!
ReplyDeleteshe's going to be huge.
ReplyDeleteno really, I mean, she's going to explode.
boom.
I'm going to be like "I knew Alycia when..."
ReplyDelete:D
so
ReplyDeleteyou should write songs
and put it up on youtube!
If I had the talent to write songs, I totally would :D
ReplyDelete