skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
365. Video Edition.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Day 21. Blast from the past day.
Today is a day for some old youtube videos I've found with me in them
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(163)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
▼
January
(27)
Day 26. A red letter sort of afternoon.
Day 25. 9.95$
Day 24. Dizzy daffodils on the hillside
Day 23. Me
Day 22. 'Till someone died on the waterslide.
Day 21. Blast from the past day.
Day 20. I can leave behind
Day 19. Leeds United
Day 18. Skeleton Boy
Day 17. Gotta fill!
Day 16. I'm TIRED.
Day 15. The song that killed my patience and some ...
Day 14. Night at the Roses
Day 13. For Heidi
Day 12. *Sigh*
Day.11 - A "SHIT I NEED TO POST A VIDEO" video.
Day 10. It's a Dolls Day.
Day. 9 - Webcam silliness and some bad piano
Day. 8 Panicked Random Video
Day 7. For Andrew
Day 6. Badfish
Day 5. Puffy face trying to keep the 365 thing dai...
Day 4. Mary, baby.
Day 3. Anthony visits and Hec is a dinosaur.
Day 2. Open Mic Time!
Day 1. Strength Through Music
365
About Me
TangerineRodent
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment