skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
365. Video Edition.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Day 32. Keep it safe and sound
I really, really like this song.
Yeah, it's just Penny's part.
(come see the talent show, you can see it performed by Clifford and Alea)
as of now, it's not processed, but I don't know if i'll be home before midnight, so I had to post it now.
It'll look weird.
:D
PEEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(163)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
▼
February
(28)
Day 54. Maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me.
Day 54. Oops!
Day 53. I may be small, but I've got giant plans.
Day 52. After school, walking home.
Day 51. Really nothing there.
Day 50. Hey, hey, hey, What's going on?
Day 49. Megan!
Day 48. Someone special was born today.
Day 47. Would you let me dress you? Or help you pi...
Day 46. For you
Day 45. Laughing up a storm
Day 44. Gonna wet herself, I swear.
Day 43. IF YOU WANTED HONESTY, THAT'S ALL YOU HAD ...
Day 42. A recap, perhaps?
Day 41. I know that you feel it too.
Day 40. I got really frustrated
Day 39. I got kind of carried away.
Day 38. I wish I could tell the world cuz you're s...
Day 37. Since you've been gone.
Day 36. Laugh death.
Day 34. It's cold outside.
Day 33. Life is a cabaret
Day 32. Keep it safe and sound
Day 31. I had things to do
Day 30. Overdue
Day 29. Someone said I couldn't make a fool of myself
Day 28. OH MY GOD.
Day 27. I am numb.
►
January
(27)
About Me
TangerineRodent
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment